One-Stop-Solution to Troubleshoot HP Deskjet 2755 All-in-One Printer
We have complied all issues which one can face while using an HP Deskjet 2755 All-in-One Printer. If you are also looking forward to troubleshooting your HP Deskjet 2755 All-in-One Printer, please go through the article carefully. We have mentioned HP Deskjet 2755 troubleshooting solutions for both Windows and Mac OS. The HP 2540 printer is a very cost-effective printer that performs all basic tasks like printing, copying, and scanning.
For the software support, you can use HP’s official website where you can get all the drivers to install and all the information to use it. It is the best printer that can be mostly used in offices, homes, and for personal purposes, therefore, can easily connect with a personal computer, laptops, tablets, Mac, and other smartphones.
HP Deskjet 2755 All-in-One Printer Connection Error
HP Deskjet 2755 Printer: Offline Error
When you try to print from your printer you see an error message which says “offline” or “printer not responding”, then, here are the simple steps that need to be followed when you see your printer in an offline state.
- Download and Install HPPSdr.exe
- Open HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Choose Start and then select your printer.
- Try one more time if you did not find your printer in the list.
- Press “Yes” to activate the HP Deskjet 2755 printer updates.
- Hit “Yes” to make your printer default.
- The Printer offline error will be resolved.
HP Deskjet 2755 Printer: Unresponsive USB Connection
If you find that your USB is not responding, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve the issue:
- Check whether your DJ2755 printer is connected promptly with the power supply and turned on.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the HP Deskjet 2755 printer.
- Choose the “Devices and Printers” menu; further, Select the settings of the Control panel.
- Remove the HP Deskjet 2755 printer from the available printer list.
- Now, restart your computer and connect the USB cable of your DJ 2755 printer with the computer.
HP Deskjet 2755 Printer: Driver Unavailable
You can easily download and Install HP Printer drivers for Windows PC and download and Install HP Printer drivers for Mac OS. If you see HP Deskjet 2755 Printer Driver Unavailable, here are the instructions mentioned below to proceed further to resolve the issue:
- Start with opening the HP Easy start driver.
- Select the scan now menu.
- Carefully check and see to all the drivers installed and then click update all.
- Now turn off your HP Deskjet 2755 printer and the wireless router.
- Then, turn off your computer device too.
- Wait for 10 seconds, After disconnecting all the cables.
- Again, switch on all the devices like computers, printers, and the wireless router.
- Check whether your printer device is connected to a strong wireless network.
- Check whether all the HP Deskjet 2755 printer software is installed or not.
- Now the issue will be fixed, if not visit a technician.
HP Deskjet 2755 Printer: unable to scan
- Tap to switch off your HP Deskjet 2755 printer device.
- Look whether all the power cables are firmly connected.
- Then, Close every program that is running background.
- Now, Restart your computer and turn on your HP Deskjet 2755 printer.
- Scan a copy now.
HP Deskjet 2755 All-in-One Printer Setup Issues
Uninstall the HP Deskjet printer drivers in Windows
Here are the steps mentioned below that can be used to uninstall the HP Deskjet printer drivers in Windows:
- Firstly, just disconnect the USB cables of the HP Deskjet 2755 printer driver followed by selecting the “Devices and Printers” menu.
- Choose the settings of the Control panel and Finally, uninstall all the drivers present in HP Deskjet 2755 All-in-one printer.
Remove the HP Deskjet 2755 printer from the Windows
Please find below the steps listed below that can be used to remove the HP Deskjet 2755 printer from the Windows:
- Select the “Devices and Printers” menu found on the settings of the control panel.
- Then select and remove your HP Deskjet 2755 printer device and Now restart your computer device.
Uninstall the HP Deskjet 2755 printer from the MAC
For your information, we have listed the steps below that can be used to remove or uninstall the HP Deskjet 2755 printer from the MAC:
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple menu and Then choose “Printers and Scanners”
- Once you have the list of printers available on the screen, select your printer and press Remove to uninstall your HP Deskjet 2755 printer from the MAC
After all these troubleshooting steps still you are getting that HP Deskjet 2755 message on your computer screen, then you have to contact the Chat Support below or call Printer Support immediately. If you have any queries or facing a printer problem, then Contact with printer expert team at any time. You can contact us through chat within 24/7 days. Our HP Printer expert provides the best solutions with 100% customer satisfaction.