HP DeskJet 2540 Wireless Setup
HP DeskJets are nothing less than a complete printing machine with all-in-one multifunction, WiFi, color printing, and other cool features. Moreover, it is one of the best in budget printing devices you can have. Now with some goods, you get some bad as well. Instances occur when you encounter some issues with the printer. And one of the common problems that you get is printers not connecting to wifi or computers. So, in this case, you must learn how to connect HP DeskJet 2540 to wifi. To get answers to such queries, follow the below section of the blog and complete the HP DeskJet 2540 wireless setup.\
In this Blog, We are going to share about What is HP DeskJet 2540 Wireless Setup. We have shared complete information in a way so that it becomes easy to use and sort related queries. If still, you face any difficulties while doing that, Please speak with experts and Contact HP Printer Helpline Number on +1-800-673-8163.
HP DeskJet 2540 Wireless Setup: Quick Steps
he setup process includes various minor steps, and it starts from the installation of physical attributes to complete the software installation and connection of the machine. Follow the steps given to complete the setup.
Preparing for installation, in this you need to ensure that you locate the printer, router, and computer close to each other. Make sure the devices are working properly, and you need to have an internet connection; if you have a broadband connection it’s great. Another thing is that you need to connect all devices with the same wireless network. To know how to connect HP DeskJet 2540 to wireless networks, you must follow the below section of the blog.
After preparation, you need to start the installation process, go through the given steps for this.
- Go to the official website of the HP printer to download the software and driver of the printer. For this, you can visit “https://123.hp.com/us/en/devices/dj2540” to download the drivers.
- As the downloading complete begin with the installation process and a connect window will appear in the installation process, go ahead as prompted.
- Along with that, you need to press and hold the power button of the printer and simultaneously press the “Start Copy” button twice. And then press the cancel button thrice.
- Now release the power button; the light close to the wireless button will blink, and if it doesn’t, then repeat the steps.
- Now with software installation, go as on-screen instructions and select wireless to make a connection, then click yes and next.
This is the simple process for HP DeskJet 2540 wireless Setup; go through this step by step process and complete the process. The setup process can help to resolve most of the problems that you are facing with your printer. You can reset your printer completely and resolve issues like HP printer black ink not working and others.
How to Connect HP DeskJet 2540 to Wifi?
Before connecting your HP DeskJet to Wifi, you need to check for some certain things like.
- The printer is working properly or not
- The router is working properly or not
- Network strength is good
- Connections are working properly or not
After checking all these minor things, you can proceed with the connection process. So to know how to connect HP DeskJet 2540 to wifi, follow the given steps.
- At the very first step, check the connection between printer and computer and ensure the router is ON.
- After this, download all the needed drivers and software and restore the default settings on the printer.
- Switch ON the printer and then press and hold the printer’s power button; as the installation completes, follow the on-screen instructions.
This is the simple process of how to connect HP DeskJet 2540 to wireless network or you can say this is how to connect HP DeskJet 2540 to wifi without USB. If any issue remains, then try repeating the steps to get rid of that.
How to Resolve HP DeskJet 2540 won’t connect to Wifi?
This is a common issue that users usually encounter while using the HP printer wireless connection. However, it can be because of various reasons depending on the situation. For now, we enlisted some of the reasons that cause this issue. Check them out and then look for the solution of HP DeskJet 2540 won’t connect to wifi.
- The router is now working properly.
- An improper or outdated version of drivers.
- Internal hardware issue.
- The printer cannot find a compatible WPS wireless router to connect.
- The software is not installed.
These are some of the common issues that cause the HP DeskJet 2540 won’t connect to wifi. You need to look for all these possible causes to find the exact solution to the problem.